BoostUpStories

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Crime and The Punishment

 

Short moral story on family in english

short moral story on family in english


Iqbal was to be hanged.

 He was asked of his last wish.

 He said he wants to meet his mother. 

His wish was accepted.

 His mother came to meet him.

 When his mother came near, he bit off her ear. 

The onlookers were surprise at this unusual behaviour of the convict. 

When he was asked to state its reason, he replied ''When I was a school student, one day I stole my friend's pencil and brought it home.

 Instead of punishing me, my mother lauded me for doing such a smart act.

 After it, I began to steal small things. 

When I grew up, I became a big thief.

 Then I had to kill a man while I was robbing him. I'''' be sent to the gallows for this crime. 

If my mother had punished me when I had stolen the pencil, I would not have to die so early.''


Moral of the story: Nip the evil in the bud.

Post a Comment

0 Comments