BoostUpStories

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Idol of Marble

 

Short moral story on success in english

Short moral story on success in english

            In the middle of a beautiful city, there was a museum with beautiful marble tiles.  

   A huge marble idol was displayed in the middle of the museum. Many people from all over the world used to visit the museum every day and would admire the beautifully crafted idol.

 One night, the marble tile started talking to the marble idol. 

          Marble Tile: Hey idol, people from all over the world come here to admire you while they ignore me and step on me. 

Both of us were born from the same mine and yet the world treats us so differently. Don't you think this is so unfair. 

    Marble Idol: Yes , you are right my brother. But, do you still remember the day when the sculptor tried to work on you but you resisted his tools. 

Then he understand working on me. I understood that I would be something different and unique after his efforts.

 So I bore all the painful tools which he used on me.

 Marble Tile: But those tools were very painful

             Marble Idol: My brother, there is a price for everything in life, you decided to resist and gave up half way, now you can't blame  people that they step on you.                   

The  marble tile silently listened to these words and started to think over it.


Moral of the Story: Life tests us to make us better and more useful.

Post a Comment

0 Comments